Camp Widow® is supported by an amazing number of willing hands and welcoming friends. Our Camp Event Volunteers are an essential part of the Camp Widow® experience, and we are always happy to welcome a new member into the ranks!
Camp Event Volunteers work directly with the Leadership Team to execute the camp program and provide the supportive and welcoming structure that makes camp so special.
Camp Event Volunteers work in a variety of camp spaces and the commitment is as little as a few hours over the course of the weekend.
You might be a excellent addition to the team if:
- You are registered as a camper for the event you would like to volunteer at.
- You enjoy being a part of a team.
- You want to have a built in way to meet other widowed people and make new friends.
- You want to add to your camp experience by giving back in a way that doesn’t impact your workshop schedule.
- You get great satisfaction out of serving others.
- You want to grow your confidence in your life post-bereavement.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be honored to have you join our team! Please see below for more information about the opportunities we have. There’s no application process, all you have to do is sign up!