Camp Widow® is supported by an amazing number of willing hands and welcoming friends. Our Volunteer Leadership Team is a pivotal part of the Camp Widow® experience, and we are always happy to welcome a new member into the ranks!
Leadership Team Volunteers work directly with the Camp Widow Director to execute the camp program and provide the supportive and welcoming structure that makes camp so special.
Leadership Team volunteers manage other event volunteers as well as their own area of responsibility.
You might be a excellent addition to the team if:
- You’ve attended Camp Widow® at least once.
- You like managing other volunteers and leading teams.
- You’re willing to spend most of your time at Camp Widow® volunteering, rather than attending workshops as a registered camper.
- You get great satisfaction out of serving others.
- You’re willing to work early morning hours and or late nights as needed.
- You feel confident in your ability to tend to your own grief while also tending to others.
- You can commit to serving for at least 2 camps.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be honored to have you apply to join our team! Please see below for more information about the open positions we have and the benefits that come with each. After each linked job description, you will find instructions on how to apply.
Applications for open positions are accepted on a rolling basis. Thank you so much for being willing to volunteer your time – we appreciate you already!